BALNEO CENTER: REVITALIZE YOURSELF!
You need to relieve stress ? Edénéo is for you: you will find a playbalnéo pool of 130m², steam room, hydro massage, bubble bath, hot bed….. the equipment are made for an optimal well being and relaxation, in a quiet and friendly atmosphere.
A UNIQUE ATMOSPHERE
Swim in a unique panorama, a large windows offer a 360 ° view on the ski slopes and the Pyrenees National Park, in a cozy and warm place! Relax and have a rest in warm water.
From 7€ per person
What you need to know :
Opening hours :
Centre opening hours : 13:30 - 19:00
Tuesday - Wednesday - Friday - Sunday
Dates from 07/07/2021 to 29/08/2021 included
Children aged four months to children less from three years : free pass
Equipment required :
You need swimming trunks or boxer
MASSAGE HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
In order to reduce the risk of contagion of COVID-19 as much as possible, the masseuse who will give you the massage will follow the hygiene and safety protocol:
FOR THE MASSEUSE:
- Wearing the mask before, during and after the massage
- Washing and disinfection of hands and arms with hydro-alcoholic gel before and after the massage
- Disinfection of all equipment before and after the massage
- Use of disposable or washable material at 60°.
- Use of clean and disinfected massage clothing
- The face and skull will not be massaged.
- The masseuse undertakes not to massage if she feels symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
- Massage will not be given to a person with a fever, cough, cold, diarrhea or other symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
The customer will have to:
- Shower with soap just before the massage
- Disinfect your hands and arms with hydro-alcoholic gel before the massage.
- Wear the mask before, during and after the massage.
- Communicate your contact details in order to be contacted if necessary (chain of contagion)
Our relaxing massages
|Mont Fuji||Traditional Chinese Medecine meridians are stimulated for an invigorating and re-balancing effect you will feel for the following days. Full body treatment.||60 min||70 €|
|At the top||Back, neck, shoulders, crane and face digitopressure...body and mind relaxation and let go.||30 min session||37 €|
|Eden garden||A muscle relaxation massage using grapeseed oil. This complete massage can be either very relaxing or suited for sport||1 hour session||70 €|
|At Gange source||Inspired by ayurvedic technique Abhyanga this massage with Organic warm sesame oil sets energy flows in balance again, thus enabling body and mind to relax. An ideal massage during seasonal changes, it strengthens the immune system and removes toxins.||1 hour session||70 €|
|The Yeti||A deep massage for sportsmen (sportswoman). This sport massage is done either after sport for maximum recovery, or before sport to prepare muscles.||1 hour session||70 €|
|“A la carte” well-being||Massage on one or two body parts (e.g.: back+legs/ back+head/hands+feet+head). To eliminate tensions and have a new start !||30 min session||37 €|
Wellness massages: they are not a medical therapy, nor a physiotherapeutic treatment. They are made in the respect of physical and moral integrity and, in any case, they have no sexual nature.
|Type of Pass||Adulte Price||Child Price (3-12 ans)||Student Pass|
|Pass||16 €||8 €||15 € (on presentation of proof of age)|
|Family pass||46 € (2ad+2children)||7 € (/Additional child)||-|
|Extra hour per person and per 1/2 hour extra||5 €||5 €||5€|
Edeneo also offers you the opportunity to carry out various aquatic activities in its centre. They are all supervised by a lifeguard.
Aquagym activity on Tuesdays from 12.00 to 13.00 min. 4 registered persons after booking at the tourist office or at Edeneo. Price: 15€ - 45min
Aquabike activity on Wednesdays from 12.00 to 13.00 min 4 persons registered after booking at the Tourist Office or at Edeneo Price: 15€ - 30min
|Type of activity||Duration of the session||Minimum capacity||Maximum capacity||Accessibility|
|AquaGym||45 minutes||3||20||from 16 ans|
|AquaBike||30 minutes||2||6||from 16 ans|